Cooler Master has proudly introduced the Spawn gaming mouse.
This may not be the first mouse to cater almost exclusively to the tiger claw niche, but it is one of the first to include a bevy of really good gaming features such as on the fly DPI change (with a 3500 DPI laser sensor), 32KB on-board memory for heavy duty custom macros, 7 buttons with 5 million OMRON switches; and even a rubberized no slip exterior so it never moves unless you want it to move!
Add in the fact that it looks like finger grip users will also find this a comfortable mouse (as many tiger claw mice do work well for finger gripers, even if the opposite is rarely true) and it sounds like CM has a real cult classic in the making on their hands.
If you are interested, you can purchase the Cooler Master Spawn for around $50 each.
Cooler Master Spawn Specifications:
- Model Number: SGM-2000-MLON1
- Available Color: Black + Red
- Material: Rubber Grip / ABS Plastic
- Sensor: 3500 DPI Storm Tactical Optical Sensor
- Maximum Tracking Speed: 60 IPS
- Maximum Acceleration: 20g
- Polling Time: 1.0ms
- Speed Measurement: 6400 fps
- Onboard Memory: 32Kb
- Form Factor: Right Hand Ergonomic
- Button Assignment: 7
- Weight System: No
- Dimensions: (W) 75.5 X (H) 110 X (D) 35 mm (W) 3 X (H) 4.3 X (D) 1.3 inch
- Net Weight: 142 g / 0.313 lb
Cooler Master Spawn Features:
- 3500 DPI Optical Sensor
- 800, 1800, and 3500 DPI Presets
- Max. Speed: 60 IPS (inches per second)
- Max. Acceleration: 20G
- Right-hand Ergonomic Claw-style
- 7 Fully Programmable Buttons
- Ultra Swift Teflon Feet
- Image Processing: 6400FPS (frames per second)
- Image Processing: 5.8 Megapixels / Second
- Mouse Settings Storage: Sentinel-X TM 32 KB
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz USB Transfer Rate
- Durability: Precise & Long-lasting Mouse Buttons & Scroll Wheel
- Cable Length: 2 Meters
- Gold Plated USB Connector
- Anti-Drift Control Sensor – The Spawn gaming mouse utilizes a high performance optical engine that ensures extreme stability. Built with an anti-drift system, it provides loss-less performance during lifts and drops. With a built-in angle snapping option, one can formulate the perfect flick shot to maximize their kill rates with sheer accuracy.
- Onboard Sentinel-X 32 KB – The Sentinel-X microprocessor safeguards your mouse setting by storing button assignments, advanced macros and other mouse customization – allowing gamers to plug and play on any other system without losing their initial settings.
- Omron Micro Switches (5 Million Clicks) – Ultra tactile mouse clicks for in-game fragging is afforded through the utilization of Omron’s patented micro switch technology. Backed by a minimum guarantee of 5 million clicks, the Spawn gaming mouse offers an extended gaming life-span for the avid gamer.
- Japanese-Made Ultra-Step Wheel Encoder – Ultra precise stepping encoder allows gamers to navigate small distances with the scroll wheel while establishing great control and precision.
- DPI on the Fly – Comfortably placed under the scroll wheel, gamers can switch DPI settings easily to 800, 1800, and 3500.
- Superior Anti-Slip Rubberized Grip Design – Sweat proof and highly slip resistant, Spawn includes two thick rubber grips that have been deployed on both sides of the mouse. This affords full control to lift-off style gamers during game play.
Review of Cooler Master Spawn
- Neo Seeker
- Hi Tech Legion
- Hardware Heaven
- Benchmark Reviews
Cooler Master Recon Gaming Mouse
Cooler Master is set to drop their latest gaming mouse, the Recon.
Coming in a nine button design, the mouse features an AVAGO 3090 optical sensor, an 800/1600/3200/4000dpi resolution (switchable) and a USB 2.0 connector.
Cooler Master Recon Price & Availability
The Recon will start shipping from February 8th for 6,800 Yen (about $75). ... »
Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire Pro Gaming Keyboard
Cooler Master has launched a new gaming keyboard called the QuickFire Pro.
While it looks very different from the QuickFire, this keyboard has been designed to be smooth and good-looking.
To substantiate that claim, the company has even decided to have laser engraved keycaps with a matte finish.
On top of that, the keyboard has red LED backlightlighting around the commonly used gaming keys as pictured above.
Like its predecessor, the Pro version of the QuickFire a ... »
Cooler Master Sentinel Advance 2 Mouse & Speed Rx Mousepad
Cooler Master storms onto the war torn frontlines with a devastating new duo, the Sentinel Advance 2 Gaming Mouse and Speed Rx Mousepad.
Featuring the most advanced laser sensor, the Avago 9800, Sentinel Advance II is capable of over 8000 DPI.
This is coupled with an ultra low lift off distance (LOD) to provide gamers with the ability to perform actions in a split-second.
This ultra low LOD allows gamers to quickly reposition their mouse without the fear of sending t ... »
You can follow us on Twitter to keep yourself updated with latest Technology news around the globe.