iRobot launches the Looj 330 gutter cleaning robot that blasts away leaves, dirt and clogs while brushing gutters clean.
The robot is equipped with a four-stage auger spinning at 500 RPM to break apart clogs, then lift and throw them away from your roof as sweepers and a scraper clear the remaining debris.
The Looj 330 has two operation modes, the manual more that allows you to control, and the One-button CLEAN mode, in which Looj will travel down gutter on its own, sensing and adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
It is waterproof in up to 8-inch of water and can clean up to a 30-foot section of gutter in about 5 minutes.
Its 7.2V li-ion battery is enough for cleaning 200 linear feet.
To fit more gutters, the Looj comes with a low profile design and you can also customize the auger for varying debris found in different seasons or conditions.
The gutter cleaner has a detachable carrying handle that doubles as a wireless remote control that can control the Looj within 50-feet range.
Price & Availability
You can pick yourself up a iRobot Looj 330 right now for $300 from here.
- A four-stage auger spins at 500 RPM to blast away leaves, dirt and clogs.
- In CLEAN mode, Looj automatically senses and adapts to debris, providing the most effective cleaning.
- A 7.2V Lithium-ion battery provides superior performance for a longer time.
- Multiple speeds let you spend more time clearing away tough clogs.
- A scraper boosts cleaning performance and clears a path for the robot.
- A lower profile design enables Looj to fit in more gutters.
- An increased communications range – up to 50-feet – between the robot and remote control handle allows Looj to clean longer stretches of gutter without having to move the ladder.
- Interchangeable auger flaps allow for greater performance.
- Cleans up to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes on average.
- Cleans 200 linear feet per battery charge on average.
Additional Looj 330 features:
- Detachable carrying handle doubles as the wireless remote control.
- Travels under gutter straps and over downspout holes.
- Easy to clean with a hose.
- Waterproof in up to 8 inches of water.
- Prevents overreaching and repeated trips up and down the ladder.