The JXD S602 isn’t the first handheld Android device designed to look like a Sony Playstation Portable gaming console, But it is one of the first to run Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The JXD S602 Android gaming console is powered by a ARM: GP33003, ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor, supported by 512MB DDR3 memory and fitted with a 4.3 inch 2 points resistive touch screen.
Software preloaded on the JXD S602 include emulators for the PS1, N64, SFC, GBA, MD, FC to name just a few.
And the price really is quite low – just $66 with shipping.
JXD S602- Gaming Testing and Multi-link Playing
JXD S602 Features:
- Android 4.0 system
- WiFi multi-link playing
- HDMI dual output( one on HDMI TV, one on JXD S602)
- Supports buttons mapping for Android games
- More beautiful designs than JXD S601
- Size: 172*73.5*16.1mm
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Chip ARM: GP33003, ARM Cortex A8 1GHz CPU?POWERVR SGX531 high quality GPU, 512MBDDR3
- Operate System: Google Android 4.0
- WiFi WLAN: (802.11b/g/n)
- Supports Multi-playing
- Screen: 4.3 inch 2 points resistive touch screen
- Game: Android games, touch screen games, PS1, N64, SFC, GBA, MD, FC and more emulator games
- Resolution: 480×272
- Camera: 0.3M
- Battery: internal 2500mAh Li-on battery
- Support video recording
- Video: RMVB,AVI,MPEG4,ASP,DIVX,WMV,F4VandFLVetc.
- HDMI TV-OUT
- Audio: MP3,WMA,FLAC,APPandOGGetc.
- E-book: PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD and HTML etc.
- Picture: Support JPG, BMP, PNG etc. Picture browsing and slide show
- USB USB2.0 HighSpeed
- Earphone 3.5mm output
- TF Card Slot: Max32GB
- Supports multi-language