Mach Xtreme has announced a new line of mSATA mini-SSDs, the MXSSD2MMSK-M.
Available in both 32GB and 64GB sizes, these ultra-compact SSDs are compliant with JEDEC MO-300B standard, feature MLC NAND Flash memory chips and capable of delivering read and write speeds of up to 210MB/s and 100MB/s, respectively.
Pricing and release date are still unknown at the moment.
- Series: MXSSD2MMSK-M
- Form Factor: mini-PCIE
- Interface: mSATA
- Flash Type: MLC
- Capacities: 32GB / 64GB
- Dimension: 29.85mm x 26.80mm x 3.50 mm (LxHxW) / [Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B standard]
- Weight: 10g
- Standard Operational Temperature: 0?~ +70?
- Standard Storage Temperature: -45? to +85?
- Max. Read Performance: up to 210 MB/s*
- Max. Write Performance: up to 100 MB/s*
- MTBF: up to 1,500,000 hours
- Voltage: +3.3V +/-10%
- Power Consumption: active up to 1.2W / stand-by 0.4W
- Shock Resistance: up to 1,500G
- Vibration: 20G
- SMART Fuction: Support
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Data Reliability: Built-in ECC function (BCH 16/24 bits) / TRIM support / Ultra DMA Mode 0~6 support / PIO mode 0-4 support / Multi-Word DMA mode 0-2 support
- Certification: RoHS / CE / FCC
- Other Features: DOS/Linux/WinCE/WinXP/Vista/Win7 bootable