MyDigitalSSD has teamed with SuperSSpeed to release the new MyDigitalSSD SuperSSpeed SATA III (6G) SLC 2.5” SandForce Solid State Drive – A drive that is proof, that in this day and age, you get what you pay for.
SuperSSeries SSDs offer Read/Write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s, durability, and reliability synonymous with MyDigitalSSD but boast SLC flash for personal, as well as industrial sized projects.
SuperSSpeed SLC flash based SandForce drives are argued to be 20 times better than its nearest MLC rival at only twice the expense.
The SuperSSpeed is backwards compatible with SATA II applications and supports most major operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS10.X, and Linux.
Price & Availability
You can pick yourself up a MyDigitalSSD SuperSSpeed right now for $275 from here.
MyDigitalSSD SuperSSpeed Specifications:
- Capacity: 128GB
- NAND Flash Type: SLC
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Interface: SATA III 6Gbps (7+15pin)
- Controller IC: SandForce SF-2281
- Sequential Read: 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 520 MB/s
- Random IOPS Read: 80000 IOPS
- Random IOPS Write: 68000 IOPS
- Dimensions: 100.18mm x 69.93mm x 9.3mm
- Weight: 80g
- Operation Temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Humidity: 5% – 95%
- Security Erase: Support
- In-Drive UPS: Support
- Input Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Power Consumption: < 3.0 W
- Power Consumption Idle: < 1.5 W
- MTBF: 2,000,000 Hours
- ECC: 55 bit
- Compliance: RoHS / CE / FCC
- Operation Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Mac OS10.X
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- MyDigitalSSD 128GB 2.5″ SuperSSpeed SSD
- Dual 2.5″ hard drive desktop adapter bracket
- 1′ SATA cable
- Unparalleled price to performance ratio
- Easy remove and replace installation
- Large storage capacity – 128GB
- High-Speed SATA III (6Gb/s) Transfer Speeds
- Compatible with SATA 1.5G/s, 3Gb/s interface
- Original Intel SLC Flash Chips
- NAND Flash memory components
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Supports TRIM
- Supports Garbage Collection
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
- Includes dual 2.5″ HDD/SSD desktop mounting bracket that holds 2 drives.
- Desktop and PC Workstations
- Laptop and Mobile Systems
- Enterprise Storage Systems